Enhance your career with an international degree.

Answer 3 simple questions, get matched and study abroad.

Enhance your career
32,000+
Full time degrees
1,600+
Scholarships
110+
University Partners
Students in the UK

Studying abroad is not just an exciting journey, but a way to open your career to a world of possibilities.

After all, graduates with an international education make you highly sought after by employers by demonstrating independence and a global outlook.

In a world full of graduates and only so many jobs, your CV will stand out amongst the rest and make your job applications have that extra edge.

With so much to gain and little to lose, what’s stopping you?

Popular Universities

How it works

We connect you to a world of education

Find the best courses

Get matched with the most relevant university courses based on your interests.

Apply in seconds, it's free

We make applying for your perfect course seamless, and it’s completely free.

Chat with us

We've got expert advisors ready to chat about your education journey.

Success Stories

Study abroad with us

Ramya
University of South Wales

If you want to study in the UK, Edvoy is a great choice! My advisor, Jessie, recommended universities and courses and collected my documents and applied for me! It was simple.

Pooja
Strathclyde University

I searched many colleges and consultancies until I heard about Barnava from one of my friends. I got my first offer letter from Strathclyde University. The process of Visa and Immigration started and Barnava helped me a lot. Thanks for helping me get this wonderful opportunity which was a dream come true.

Rithika
University of Sheffield

I had big dreams but was not sure how to go about it. After all, aeronautics is what I wanted to do but where? My advisors laid out the pros and cons of the top universities and I chose to study at the University of Sheffield, UK.

Find the best courses for you to enhance your career

Answer 3 simple questions, get matched and study abroad.

Join