Earn a world-class education in the UK.

Answer 3 simple questions, get matched and study in UK.

Study in the UK
27,000+
Full time degrees
300+
Scholarships
90+
UK University Partners
Students in the UK

A country bursting with culture and history, the United Kingdom is a favourite when it comes to studying abroad.

Boasting educational excellence, the UK delivers 14% of the world’s most cited academic papers and 5% of the world’s scientific research.

It’s also home to some of the world’s oldest universities dating back to the 12th century and features an array of notable alumni from the likes of Ernest Rutherford to Oscar Wilde.

The UK has everything and more when it comes to a student’s needs, and if you’re looking for an education like no other, why not get started?

Popular Universities in the UK

How it works

We connect you to a world of education

Find the best courses

Get matched with the most relevant university courses based on your interests.

Apply in seconds, it's free

We make applying for your perfect course seamless, and it’s completely free.

Chat with us

We've got expert advisors ready to chat about your education journey.

Success Stories

Study abroad with us

Ramya
University of South Wales

If you want to study in the UK, Edvoy is a great choice! My advisor, Jessie, recommended universities and courses and collected my documents and applied for me! It was simple.

Pooja
Strathclyde University

I searched many colleges and consultancies until I heard about Barnava from one of my friends. I got my first offer letter from Strathclyde University. The process of Visa and Immigration started and Barnava helped me a lot. Thanks for helping me get this wonderful opportunity which was a dream come true.

Rithika
University of Sheffield

I had big dreams but was not sure how to go about it. After all, aeronautics is what I wanted to do but where? My advisors laid out the pros and cons of the top universities and I chose to study at the University of Sheffield, UK.

Find the best courses for you to study in the United Kingdom

Answer 3 simple questions, get matched and study in the UK.

Join