The MBA Full-time is a general management programme with a focus on practical real-world learning and leadership development. It is consistently ranked among the best MBAs in the world.
You are invited to join a global community of alumni, business partners, fellow students, friends and supporters, collectively striving to improve the practice of management.
Who is it for?
Our full-time one-year MBA programme is designed for professionals with at least three years' work experience and suits people who:
- Recognise that business success is about people, about collaboration, intrapersonal and interpersonal intelligence
- Want a 'real world' business education where learning theories, tools and techniques are complemented by learning to apply them in real business situations
- Are motivated to become better leaders, team players and individuals, and who are committed to developing themselves and others.
The Cranfield Full-time MBA will help you to:
- Create and implement your leadership development plan, setting a vision for where you want to be professionally and how you are going to get there.
- Prepare for and find a professional role that suits you based on your personality, skills, experience and career aspirations.
- Develop a sophisticated understanding of the core aspects of business and finance, as well as enhance your soft skills such as self-awareness, teamwork and resilience.
- Discover the confidence and competence to take on new challenges, and raise the level of your ambition.
- Build relationships with and learn from experienced, like-minded professionals from all around the world.
To attend this course you will need to check if you have the following documents or skills. Each University has their own Recuirement Documents list, so pay attention before you apply.
High School Transcript
Letter of Recommendation
Statement of Purpose
Proof Of Finance