Cranfield School of Management is one of the oldest and most prestigious business schools in the UK. We are known for our excellence in leadership development and our strong links with global businesses. Our long tradition of management education means that we have a global alumni network of over 28,000 members in over 130 countries worldwide.
The Cranfield Full-time MBA will help you to:
- Create and implement your leadership development plan, setting a vision for where you want to be professionally and how you are going to get there.
- Prepare for and find a professional role that suits you based on your personality, skills, experience and career aspirations.
- Develop a sophisticated understanding of the core aspects of business and finance, as well as enhance your soft skills such as self-awareness, teamwork and resilience.
- Discover the confidence and competence to take on new challenges, and raise the level of your ambition.
- Build relationships with and learn from experienced, like-minded professionals from all around the world
To attend this course you will need to check if you have the following documents or skills. Each University has their own Recuirement Documents list, so pay attention before you apply.
High School Transcript
Letter of Recommendation
Statement of Purpose
Proof Of Finance