- Become critical to the future of business by being able to extract, analyse and interpret complex business data whilst being able to operate in the wider business environment, having developed management, finance and marketing skills
- Use data to confidently, creatively and imaginatively resolve operational and strategic problems facing organisations across sectors
- Graduates will be resilient in a world in which data is pervasive; able to adapt to the implementation of new technologies
- Combines core modules data handling, programming and statistical analysis with modules exploring the wider business environment of HR, marketing and operations
- You will be supported by an award winning careers team who help 94.4% of our students go into graduate level work or postgraduate study within 6 months of graduation
How will I learn?
You will learn through a mix of:
- Lectures of one or two hours once a week for each module. These give you the information central to the module and help you understand complex ideas.
- Seminars and tutorials every week or every other week for each module. They cover in-depth discussions of topics introduced in lectures.
- Total timetabled study hours (lectures, seminars, tutorials) for your whole degree are on average between 11 and 14 hours per week. In addition you are expected to complete an average of 20-25 hours of independent or group study per week.
How will I be assessed?
Modules are assessed through a mixture of:
- Group work
- Project work
Listed below are the documents required to apply for this course.