Get inspired. Get studying. We all have an idea of what we’d like to do with our lives and studying is a great way to make those dreams come true. The more preparation and research you put into this part of your journey, the more successful the outcome will be. Go and explore the possibilities.
- Entry Requirements
- What is the minimum qualification needed for admission
- What minimum grades are required
- What subject you need to have studied for the field selected
- Technical Requirements such as GRE, GMAT, LSAT etc.
- GRE is Graduate Record Examination which you need to pass for admission to most US Colleges
- GMAT is Graduate Management Admission Test that you need to pass for admission to various MBA programmes
- LSAT is Law School Admission Test you need to pass to enroll in law schools
- SOPSOP is Statement of Purpose wherein you have to write about yourself, why you chose this subject and why you want to study in a particular college in a particular country.
- TranscriptionsTranscriptions are your progress cards, which subject you studied for how many hours and on what date you sat the exam and what grades you achieved in the test and what remarks were passed about your performance.
How to apply
Putting together the perfect university application need not be a lonely journey. At Edvoy, our expert counselors are here to help you every step of the way. As well as providing you with checklists of everything you’ll need to submit with your application, we’ve got personal statement examples and templates, interview top tips, and as much friendly advice as you need.
The application process can vary depending on the course and the institution you’re applying to. You can trust us to do the hard work to find out what you need, leaving you to concentrate on perfecting your personal statement and brushing up on your interview technique.
- Get in touch
Have a browse around the site, see what we’ve got to offer then just fill in our Enquiry Form and we’ll get in touch.
- Expert Counseling
Our team of over 100 multi-lingual Education Experts can help you make the right decisions every step of the way.
- University Shortlist
Based on what you tell us and our close partnerships with global institutions, we’ll help you draw up the perfect shortlist.
- Get ready to go
Our support doesn’t end with the acceptance letter. We’ll help you get there, while you’re studying and after you graduate too.
Whilst each university will have their own requirements of specific language tests and scores, you will also need to meet the minimum requirement of the Border Agencies in order to secure your student visa should you need one.
If you’re going to be studying at university in a language that isn’t your first language, taking a language test will be an important part of your application. There are several tests available, but it’s worth doing a bit of research before getting started on one to make sure it will be accepted by the country and university you wish to study at, as well as if there are any minimum grades you must achieve.
We can help you with finding out what language requirements you’ll have to meet, booking tests, preparation courses and loads of hints and tips on how to ace your preparation to ensure you get the best scores possible.
Get in touch with us
When it comes to getting the most out of your student life, being as prepared as possible is key to your success. Get in touch with us today for help with comparing courses and universities across the globe as well as trustworthy advice on what you’ll need to do before you start on your application.
Getting an offer
This is probably the most exciting part of your journey so far. Congratulations! An offer from one of your chosen universities means that you’re one step closer to starting your new life.
However, when it comes to offers, not all of them are equal. We can help you understand the difference between a ‘conditional’ and an ‘unconditional’ offer, and help you decide what your best options are once you have a few offers on the table.