Can I go to England on a French student visa? 

Updated on: Nov 20, 2023

No, you cannot go to England on a French student visa. England, along with the rest of the United Kingdom, has its own separate immigration system and student visa regulations. If you plan to study in England, you will need to apply for a UK student visa, such as the Tier 4 (General) student visa or the Student Route visa, depending on your specific circumstances and the type of course you intend to pursue.

These visas are specific to the UK and have distinct requirements and application processes separate from visas issued by other European countries. Therefore, a French student visa does not grant you permission to study in England or any other part of the UK.

To make your study in the UK experience smooth and successful, avail the support of Edvoy. Our experienced study abroad consultants can provide expert guidance on the appropriate visa type, assist with the application process and ensure that you meet all the necessary criteria.