MBA Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing MBA courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 MBA universities in UK
- University of Portsmouth
- London Metropolitan University
- Brunel University
- University of Roehampton
- University of South Wales
- Bangor University
- Heriot-Watt University
- Coventry University
- University of Bath
- University of Bolton
MBA fees in UK
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in MBA in UK - £5,000
- Maximum fees MBA in UK - £64,000
Student’s visa cost for studying MBA in UK
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying MBA in UK eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing MBA qualification in UK
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top MBA Courses in the UK
There are many different types of specialisations you can look into when choosing to study MBA courses in United Kingdom. Have a look below and see if there is something you would like to focus on.
- PGCert Management (Online)University of Liverpool£5,100
- MBA Business Administration (Masters Stage) (Top Up)University of Gloucestershire£5,525
- MSc Sport Business, Management and Policy - OnlineManchester Metropolitan University£5,580
- MBA Dissertation onlyUniversity of Sunderland£6,750
- MBA (Global Healthcare Management) top-upUniversity of Bolton£6,975
- MBA Master of Business Administration - OnlineManchester Metropolitan University£7,488
- MSc International Management (Marketing Management) AppliedTeesside University£7,500
- MBA Master of Business Administration (Top-up)University of Roehampton£7,950
- MBA Master of Business Administration (top-up)University of Bolton£8,172
- MA TESOL Leadership and ManagementUniversity of Portsmouth£8,500
- Postgraduate International Organizations in UK
- Postgraduate Marine Transportation in UK
- Postgraduate Project and Event Management in UK
- Postgraduate Supply Chain Management in UK
- Postgraduate Business Analytics in UK
- Postgraduate Finance in UK
- Postgraduate Business in UK
- Postgraduate Accounting in UK
- Postgraduate Tourism Management in UK
- Postgraduate Business English in UK
Yes. As long as you meet the criteria, nothing is stopping you from studying there. There will be plenty of other international students there as well.
There are plenty of jobs for international students after studying, it does not matter where you are from. The important thing is completing your qualification and ensuring you meet the requirements for the jobs you apply for.
You can apply for a post-study work visa which will allow you to stay back after completing your studies.
Costs vary depending on where you live, your daily routine, the institution you apply for, and many other things - it is impossible to put a figure down as there are so many variables. If money is a concern, check out what scholarships are available that you are eligible for.