Artificial Intelligence Courses Abroad
If you want to study Artificial Intelligence, then studying abroad is the right choice! With a qualification in Artificial Intelligence you can deepen your understanding of the subject and open the doors to a fulfilling career. You have many options to consider, from which country to study in (UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, and New Zealand) to what type of university would best suit you.
We have over 84 institutions to choose from offering 125 undergraduate courses, 144 postgraduate courses, and 4 Doctorates, all in Artificial Intelligence.
The typical fees for studying Artificial Intelligence range from £5,000 up to £36,000. You may also qualify for a scholarship to help with the funding. These can cover expenses such as tuition fees as well as living costs. You need to ensure you have the right background to apply for Artificial Intelligence and carefully consider the university’s requirements to study there.
You will likely need an English language qualification, such as IELTS or TOEFL.
Top 10 Artificial Intelligence universities abroad
- Brunel University
- University of Hertfordshire
- Coventry University
- Teesside University
- University of Sheffield
- University of Liverpool
- Queen Mary University of London
- De Montfort University
- Loughborough University
- Royal Holloway University of London
Artificial Intelligence fees abroad
Tuition fees are an essential requirement you must pay if you want to study Artificial Intelligence. These fees can vary dramatically depending on the country and university you choose to study as well as your level of study.
To give a rough idea, we have outlined the minimum and maximum fees you will be expected to pay.
To find out the exact tuition fees you will be required to pay, please refer to your chosen university for Artificial Intelligence.
There are also scholarships available to help you cover costs if you meet the requirements.
The minimum fees for Artificial Intelligence are £5,000.
The maximum fees for Artificial Intelligence are £36,000.
Student visa cost for studying Artificial Intelligence abroad
To study Artificial Intelligence abroad you will need a student visa. The visa will vary in cost depending on where you want to study.
|UK student visa||GBP £363|
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
|Canada student visa||CAD $235. This includes the application fee of CAD $150 and the biometrics fee of CAD $85.|
|New Zealand student visa||NZ $530. This figure will vary depending on where you’re applying from.|
|Ireland student visa||EUR €60|
Studying Artificial Intelligence abroad eligibility criteria
To study Artificial Intelligence abroad, you need a set list of documents. The exact requirements differ depending on which country you want to study in. However, in general, you are expected to have the following:
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
For any test results, the minimum score you need will depend on the university you are applying to.
Post-study work permit after completing Artificial Intelligence qualification
Once you have completed your qualification in Artificial Intelligence, you will be entitled to apply for a post-study work permit. This permit will allow you to stay behind in the country you studied in in order to find work. The table below outlines how long you can stay in each country.
Each country has different rules regarding applying and when, so make sure you read up on what you need to do so you don’t miss out.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
|Canada||Post-graduation work permit (PGWP)||3 years|
|New Zealand||Post-study work visa||3 years|
|Ireland||Third level graduate programme||2 years|
Top Artificial Intelligence Courses
- PGCert Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (Online)University of Liverpool£5,100
- PGCert Artificial Intelligence (Online)University of Liverpool£5,100
- MSc Artificial Intelligence with Data Analytics (with Advanced Practice)Teesside University£7,500
- MSc Applied Artificial Intelligence (with Advanced Practice)Teesside University£7,500
- PgCert Artificial IntelligenceQueen's University Belfast£7,717
- AEC in Artificial Intelligence and Machine LearningLaSalle CollegeCA$13,172
- MSc Artificial Intelligence with Advanced PracticeTeesside University£9,000
- MSc Artificial IntelligenceNottingham Trent University£9,300
- GradCert Artificial Intelligence - Architecture, Design, and ImplementationGeorgian College of Applied Arts and TechnologyCA$15,967
- MSc Artificial Intelligence and Data ScienceThe University of Hull£9,600
- Institutions offering the courses84
- Count of courses273
- Count of UG courses125
- Count of PG courses144
- Count of Doctorate courses4
- Fee range (min-max)£5,000 - £36,000