Health Care Courses Abroad
If you want to study Health Care, then studying abroad is the right choice! With a qualification in Health Care you can deepen your understanding of the subject and open the doors to a fulfilling career. You have many options to consider, from which country to study in (UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, and New Zealand) to what type of university would best suit you.
We have over 152 institutions to choose from offering 492 undergraduate courses, 409 postgraduate courses, and 223 Doctorates, all in Health Care.
The typical fees for studying Health Care range from up to £83,000. You may also qualify for a scholarship to help with the funding. These can cover expenses such as tuition fees as well as living costs. You need to ensure you have the right background to apply for Health Care and carefully consider the university’s requirements to study there.
You will likely need an English language qualification, such as IELTS or TOEFL.
Top 10 Health Care universities abroad
- University of Otago
- University of Liverpool
- Arizona State University
- Brunel University
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
- University of Wolverhampton
- Bangor University
- University of Birmingham
- Swansea University
- University of Bedfordshire
Health Care fees abroad
Tuition fees are an essential requirement you must pay if you want to study Health Care. These fees can vary dramatically depending on the country and university you choose to study as well as your level of study.
To give a rough idea, we have outlined the minimum and maximum fees you will be expected to pay.
To find out the exact tuition fees you will be required to pay, please refer to your chosen university for Health Care.
There are also scholarships available to help you cover costs if you meet the requirements.
The minimum fees for Health Care are .
The maximum fees for Health Care are £83,000.
Student visa cost for studying Health Care abroad
To study Health Care abroad you will need a student visa. The visa will vary in cost depending on where you want to study.
|UK student visa||GBP £363|
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
|Canada student visa||CAD $235. This includes the application fee of CAD $150 and the biometrics fee of CAD $85.|
|New Zealand student visa||NZ $530. This figure will vary depending on where you’re applying from.|
|Ireland student visa||EUR €60|
Studying Health Care abroad eligibility criteria
To study Health Care abroad, you need a set list of documents. The exact requirements differ depending on which country you want to study in. However, in general, you are expected to have the following:
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
For any test results, the minimum score you need will depend on the university you are applying to.
Post-study work permit after completing Health Care qualification
Once you have completed your qualification in Health Care, you will be entitled to apply for a post-study work permit. This permit will allow you to stay behind in the country you studied in in order to find work. The table below outlines how long you can stay in each country.
Each country has different rules regarding applying and when, so make sure you read up on what you need to do so you don’t miss out.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
|Canada||Post-graduation work permit (PGWP)||3 years|
|New Zealand||Post-study work visa||3 years|
|Ireland||Third level graduate programme||2 years|
Top Health Care Courses
- Medical Office Assistant Certificate Program In VancouverDEA Canadian CollegeCA$1,288
- Acute Care Skills for Health Care AssistantsPacific Coast Community CollegeCA$2,287
- PGCert Independent Prescribing for PharmacistsUniversity of Portsmouth£2,480
- PGAward Healthcare Leadership (Online)University of Liverpool£2,550
- Health Bridging Certificate (Level 4 only)Otago PolytechnicNZ$7,494
- New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation - Health (Level:4)Unitec Institute of TechnologyNZ$8,212
- MRes Health Data in PracticeQueen Mary University of London£4,500
- Certificate Health Care AssistantPacific Coast Community CollegeCA$7,922
- GradCert Gerontology and Palliative Care - Interprofessional PracticeGeorgian College of Applied Arts and TechnologyCA$7,990
- MSc Health and Wellbeing (Top-up)University of Wolverhampton£4,817
- Institutions offering the courses152
- Count of courses1138
- Count of UG courses492
- Count of PG courses409
- Count of Doctorate courses223
- Fee range (min-max)- £83,000