Postgraduate Marketing Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Marketing courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Marketing universities in United Kingdom
- Nottingham Trent University
- Oxford Brookes University
- Brunel University
- Northumbria University
- University of Brighton
- University of Huddersfield
- Edinburgh Napier University
- University of Dundee
- University of Hertfordshire
- Coventry University
Postgraduate Marketing fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Marketing in United Kingdom - £5,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Marketing in United Kingdom - £44,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Marketing in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Marketing in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Marketing qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Marketing Courses in the United Kingdom
- MBA International MarketingBangor University£18,050
- MA Business and MarketingBangor University£16,250
- MSc Consumer and Digital Marketing AnalyticsBangor University£16,250
- PGCert Digital Marketing (Online)University of Liverpool£5,100
- MSc International Marketing - OnlineUniversity of Sussex£5,875
- Master in Strategic Marketing - Sales Management (Online)London School of Business and Finance£7,000
- Master in Strategic Marketing - Global Marketing (Online)London School of Business and Finance£7,000
- Master in Strategic Marketing - Luxury Brand Management (Online)London School of Business and Finance£7,000
- Master in Strategic Marketing - Digital Marketing and Social Media (Online)London School of Business and Finance£7,000
- MSc International Management (Marketing Management) AppliedTeesside University£7,500
- Institutions offering the courses85
- Count of courses385
- Count of UG courses626
- Count of PG courses385
- Count of Doctorate courses30
- Fee range (min-max)£5,000 - £44,000