Postgraduate Business Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Business courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Business universities in United Kingdom
- University of Portsmouth
- London Metropolitan University
- Brunel University
- University of Roehampton
- University of South Wales
- Bangor University
- Heriot-Watt University
- Coventry University
- University of Bolton
- University of Bath
Postgraduate Business fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Business in United Kingdom - £2,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Business in United Kingdom - £44,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Business in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Business in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Business qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Business Courses in the United Kingdom
- PGAward International Business Law (Online)University of Liverpool£2,550
- PGCert Management (Online)University of Liverpool£5,100
- PGCert International Business Law LLM (Online)University of Liverpool£5,100
- PGCert Sports Business and Management (Online)University of Liverpool£5,100
- MBA Business Administration (Masters Stage) (Top Up)University of Gloucestershire£5,525
- MSc Sport Business, Management and Policy - OnlineManchester Metropolitan University£5,580
- PGCert International Business LawMiddlesex University£6,700
- PCert Organisational and Business PsychologyUniversity of Kent£20,400
- PDip Organisational and Business PsychologyUniversity of Kent£20,400
- MBA Master of Business Administration (top-up)University of Bolton£8,172
- Postgraduate Finance in UK
- Postgraduate Museum Administration in UK
- Postgraduate Business English in UK
- Postgraduate Hospitality Management in UK
- Postgraduate International Organizations in UK
- Postgraduate Tourism Management in UK
- Postgraduate Organizational Studies in UK
- Postgraduate Business Analytics in UK
- Postgraduate Project and Event Management in UK
- Postgraduate Accounting in UK