Postgraduate Health Care Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Health Care courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Health Care universities in United Kingdom
- University of Birmingham
- City University of London
- Swansea University
- University of Exeter
- University of Liverpool
- Leeds Beckett University
- The University of Hull
- University of Strathclyde
- Bangor University
- University of Bath
Postgraduate Health Care fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Health Care in United Kingdom - £2,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Health Care in United Kingdom - £48,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Health Care in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Health Care in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Health Care qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Health Care Courses in the United Kingdom
- MMedSci Physician Associate StudiesUniversity of Sheffield
- MSc Physician Associate StudiesUniversity of Portsmouth
- PGCert Independent Prescribing for PharmacistsUniversity of Portsmouth£2,480
- PGAward Healthcare Leadership (Online)University of Liverpool£2,550
- MSc Health and Wellbeing (Top-up)University of Wolverhampton£4,817
- PGCert Healthcare Leadership (Online)University of Liverpool£5,100
- MBA (Global Healthcare Management) top-upUniversity of Bolton£6,975
- PGCert Health Research MethodsUniversity of Birmingham£7,050
- PGCert Quality and Patient Safety ImprovementUniversity of Nottingham£7,166.67
- PGDip Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (Health Visiting)University of Bedfordshire£8,000
- Institutions offering the courses70
- Count of courses301
- Count of UG courses343
- Count of PG courses301
- Count of Doctorate courses218
- Fee range (min-max)£2,000 - £48,000