Doctorate Health Care Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Health Care courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Doctorate Health Care universities in United Kingdom
- Bangor University
- Brunel University
- University of Portsmouth
- Birmingham City University
- University of East London
- University of Greenwich
- University of South Wales
- Swansea University
- University of Wolverhampton
- University of Stirling
Doctorate Health Care fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Health Care in United Kingdom - £4,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Health Care in United Kingdom - £48,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Health Care in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)
Studying Doctorate Health Care in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Health Care qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Name of post-study work visa
|Length of time to stay in country
Top Doctorate Health Care Courses in the United Kingdom
- MRes Health Data in PracticeQueen Mary University of London£4,500
- Professional Doctorate Healthcare ScienceStaffordshire University£6,300
- PhD Allied Health ProfessionsUniversity of Gloucestershire£11,730
- MSc by Research Allied Health ProfessionsUniversity of Gloucestershire£11,730
- MSc by Research Health TechnologiesUniversity of Gloucestershire£11,730
- PhD Health TechnologiesUniversity of Gloucestershire£11,730
- Clinical DoctoratesUniversity of Stirling£37,300
- MRes Applied Clinical ResearchWrexham University£12,500
- MRes Sport, Exercise and Health ScienceWrexham University£12,500
- MPhil Health and Clinical SciencesUniversity of Sunderland£13,000
198+ courses available
Explore, filter and shortlist now
- Doctorate Podiatry in UK
- Doctorate Primary Care in UK
- Doctorate Childhood Studies in UK
- Doctorate Dentistry in UK
- Doctorate Bioethics in UK
- Doctorate Stem Cell Research Policy in UK
- Doctorate Emergency Management in UK
- Doctorate Human physical performance and Recreation in UK
- Doctorate Medicine in UK
- Doctorate Family and Consumer science in UK