Doctorate Health Care Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Health Care courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Doctorate Health Care universities in United Kingdom
- University of Liverpool
- University of Abertay
- Swansea University
- University of Bristol
- Bangor University
- University of Essex
- University of Glasgow
- Queen Mary University of London
- University of Leicester
- University of Bath
Doctorate Health Care fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Health Care in United Kingdom - £4,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Health Care in United Kingdom - £48,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Health Care in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Health Care in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Health Care qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Health Care Courses in the United Kingdom
- MRes Health Data in PracticeQueen Mary University of London£4,500
- Professional Doctorate Healthcare ScienceStaffordshire University£6,300
- DProf Health and Education/Science and TechnologyMiddlesex University£7,400
- PhD Allied Health ProfessionsUniversity of Gloucestershire£10,000
- Professional Doctorate PD in Health and Social CareUniversity of Bolton£12,000
- Clinical DoctoratesUniversity of Stirling£12,200
- MRes Applied Clinical ResearchGlyndwr University£12,500
- MRes Sport, Exercise and Health ScienceGlyndwr University£12,500
- PhD Postgraduate research in HealthUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- MPhil Health and Clinical SciencesUniversity of Sunderland£13,000
- Institutions offering the courses55
- Count of courses209
- Count of UG courses309
- Count of PG courses264
- Count of Doctorate courses209
- Fee range (min-max)£4,000 - £48,000