Doctorate Internal Medicine Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Internal Medicine courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Doctorate Internal Medicine universities in United Kingdom
- University of Liverpool
- University of Birmingham
- Newcastle University
- University of Glasgow
- University of Leicester
- Cardiff University
- Keele University
- University of Bradford
- University of Chester
- University of Hertfordshire
Doctorate Internal Medicine fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Internal Medicine in United Kingdom - £13,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Internal Medicine in United Kingdom - £37,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Internal Medicine in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Internal Medicine in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Internal Medicine qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Internal Medicine Courses in the United Kingdom
- PhD/MPhil Maternal and Child HealthCity University of London£13,010
- Masters by Research RadiotherapyUniversity of Hertfordshire
- PhD RadiotherapyUniversity of Hertfordshire
- PhD/MPhil Inflammation; Infection; ImmunologyKeele University£14,900
- PhD/MPhil Cancer StudiesKeele University£14,900
- PhD/MPhil NeurologyKeele University£14,900
- MRes Cancer BiologyUniversity of Central Lancashire£15,500
- MSc by Research OncologyMiddlesex University£16,400
- MPhil MedicineUniversity of Chester£17,142
- PhD MedicineUniversity of Chester£17,142
- Doctorate Nutrition in UK
- Doctorate Pharmacology in UK
- Doctorate Clinical Informatics in UK
- Doctorate Psychiatry in UK
- Doctorate General Practice in UK
- Doctorate Emergency Management in UK
- Doctorate Dentistry in UK
- Doctorate Health care in UK
- Doctorate Physical Fitness in UK
- Doctorate Optometry in UK
- Institutions offering the courses15
- Count of courses90
- Count of UG courses23
- Count of PG courses94
- Count of Doctorate courses90
- Fee range (min-max)£13,000 - £37,000