Doctorate Law Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Law courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Doctorate Law universities in United Kingdom
- University of Leicester
- University of Birmingham
- Queen Mary University of London
- Bangor University
- Ulster University
- University of Kent
- University of Abertay
- Cardiff University
- Lancaster University
- Liverpool John Moores University
Doctorate Law fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Law in United Kingdom - £4,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Law in United Kingdom - £35,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Law in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Law in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Law qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Law Courses in the United Kingdom
- EngD Formulation EngineeringUniversity of Birmingham£4,500
- PhD/MPhil LawCity University of London£10,710
- PhD Postgraduate research in LawUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- PhD LawUniversity of Sunderland£13,000
- MPhil LawUniversity of Sunderland£13,000
- PhD LawBirmingham City University£13,200
- PhD LawUniversity of Chester£13,308
- MPhil LawUniversity of Chester£13,308
- PhD LawUniversity of Plymouth£13,645
- ResM LawUniversity of Plymouth£13,645
- Institutions offering the courses43
- Count of courses101
- Count of UG courses882
- Count of PG courses687
- Count of Doctorate courses101
- Fee range (min-max)£4,000 - £35,000