Doctorate Medicine Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Medicine courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Doctorate Medicine universities in United Kingdom
- University of Liverpool
- Newcastle University
- Cardiff University
- University of Essex
- Bangor University
- Lancaster University
- University of Exeter
- Queen's University Belfast
- Swansea University
- Ulster University
Doctorate Medicine fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Medicine in United Kingdom - £13,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Medicine in United Kingdom - £60,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Medicine in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Medicine in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Medicine qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Medicine Courses in the United Kingdom
- Masters by Research Clinical MedicineUniversity of Hertfordshire£13,650
- PhD Clinical MedicineUniversity of Hertfordshire£13,650
- MRes Medical SciencesUniversity of Central Lancashire£14,500
- MRes Molecular MedicineUniversity of Derby£14,700
- PhD/MPhil Medical StatisticsKeele University£14,900
- PhD Regenerative medicineUniversity of Brighton£15,126
- MRes Regenerative Medicine and DevicesUniversity of Brighton£15,300
- MRes Pharmaceutical and Medicinal ScienceNottingham Trent University£15,500
- PhD/Mphil English - Literature, Medicine, and ScienceUniversity of Leicester£15,520
- MPhil MedicineUniversity of Chester£17,142
- Doctorate Primary Care in UK
- Doctorate Health Policy in UK
- Doctorate Bioethics in UK
- Doctorate Nutrition And Dietetics in UK
- Doctorate Emergency Medicine in UK
- Doctorate Pharmacology in UK
- Doctorate Physical Fitness in UK
- Doctorate Physiotherapy in UK
- Doctorate Veterinary Medicine in UK
- Doctorate Pathology in UK