Doctorate Psychology Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Psychology courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Doctorate Psychology universities in United Kingdom
- University of Abertay
- University of Essex
- University of Leicester
- University of Liverpool
- Newcastle University
- Swansea University
- University of Birmingham
- University of East London
- University of Kent
- Bangor University
Doctorate Psychology fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Psychology in United Kingdom - £3,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Psychology in United Kingdom - £39,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Psychology in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Psychology in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Psychology qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Psychology Courses in the United Kingdom
- D. Foren. Psy. Forensic PsychologyCardiff Metropolitan University£3,000
- PhD Psychological SciencesUniversity of Gloucestershire£10,000
- MSc by Research Psychological SciencesUniversity of Gloucestershire£10,000
- PhD/MPhil Psychology and Social NeuroscienceCity University of London£12,000
- PhD/MPhil PsychologyCity University of London£12,480
- Professional Doctorate Health PsychologyStaffordshire University£12,500
- MRes PsychologyGlyndwr University£12,500
- PhD Postgraduate research in PsychologyUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- MPhil PsychologyUniversity of Sunderland£13,000
- PhD PsychologyUniversity of Sunderland£13,000
- Institutions offering the courses55
- Count of courses160
- Count of UG courses809
- Count of PG courses370
- Count of Doctorate courses160
- Fee range (min-max)£3,000 - £39,000