Undergraduate Internal Medicine Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Internal Medicine courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Internal Medicine universities in United Kingdom
- University of Strathclyde
- University of Bristol
- Brunel University
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- University of Nottingham
- City University of London
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Ulster University
- University of Central Lancashire
- University of Dundee
Undergraduate Internal Medicine fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Internal Medicine in United Kingdom - £12,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Internal Medicine in United Kingdom - £29,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Internal Medicine in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Undergraduate Internal Medicine in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Internal Medicine qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Internal Medicine Courses in the United Kingdom
- BSc (Hons) Radiotherapy and OncologyGlasgow Caledonian University£12,250
- BSc Ophthalmic Dispensing ManagementGlasgow Caledonian University£12,250
- BSc (Hons) Radiotherapy and OncologyUniversity of Hertfordshire£14,000
- BSc (Hons) Radiotherapy and OncologyUniversity of the West of England£14,250
- BSc (Hons) Nursing (Child Health)University of Plymouth£14,600
- BSc (Hons) Ophthalmic Dispensing (Accelerated)University of Central Lancashire£14,900
- BSc (Hons) Radiotherapy and OncologyUlster University£15,360
- BSc (Hons) Radiotherapy and OncologySheffield Hallam University£15,860
- BSc (Hons) Biomedical Sciences (Immunology) with PlacementBrunel University£19,280
- BSc (Hons) Biomedical Sciences (Immunology)Brunel University£19,280
- Undergraduate Clinical Physiology in UK
- Undergraduate Veterinary Medicine in UK
- Undergraduate Nutrition And Dietetics in UK
- Undergraduate Clinical Informatics in UK
- Undergraduate Physical Therapy in UK
- Undergraduate Pharmacology in UK
- Undergraduate Stem Cell Research Policy in UK
- Undergraduate Family and Consumer science in UK
- Undergraduate Human physical performance and Recreation in UK
- Undergraduate Occupational Therapy in UK
- Institutions offering the courses15
- Count of courses23
- Count of UG courses23
- Count of PG courses94
- Count of Doctorate courses90
- Fee range (min-max)£12,000 - £29,000