Undergraduate Computer Sciences Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Computer Sciences courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Computer Sciences universities in United Kingdom
- Brunel University
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Keele University
- University of Essex
- Birmingham City University
- Loughborough University
- University of Sheffield
- University of Glasgow
- University of Greenwich
- Bournemouth University
Undergraduate Computer Sciences fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Computer Sciences in United Kingdom - £9,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Computer Sciences in United Kingdom - £29,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Computer Sciences in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Undergraduate Computer Sciences in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Computer Sciences qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Computer Sciences Courses in the United Kingdom
- BSc (Hons) Computer ScienceUniversity for the Creative Arts£16,950
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Top-up)Oxford Brookes University£9,270
- BSc (Hons) Computing with foundation yearUniversity of Bolton£9,750
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Application Development) with foundation yearUniversity of Bolton£9,750
- BSc (Hons) Computer Networks and Security with foundationUniversity of Bolton£9,750
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Data Analyst) with foundation yearUniversity of Bolton£9,750
- BSc (Hons) Games Programming with foundation yearUniversity of Bolton£9,750
- BSc (Hons) Computing (Cyber Security) with foundation yearUniversity of Bolton£9,750
- BSc Computer Science for Games Programming with Placement YearThe University of Hull£10,000
- BSc Computer Science with Placement YearThe University of Hull£10,000
- Undergraduate Intelligence Analysis Management in UK
- Undergraduate Artificial Intelligence in UK
- Undergraduate Virtual and Augumented Reality in UK
- Undergraduate Cybernetics in UK
- Undergraduate Cyber Security in UK
- Undergraduate Information Technology in UK
- Undergraduate Cloud Computing in UK
- Undergraduate Information Design in UK
- Undergraduate Computer Engineerings in UK
- Undergraduate Video Game Design in UK