Undergraduate Business Administration Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Business Administration courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Business Administration universities in United Kingdom
- University of Portsmouth
- London Metropolitan University
- Brunel University
- University of South Wales
- Bangor University
- Heriot-Watt University
- Coventry University
- University of Bolton
- University of Brighton
- University of Bath
Undergraduate Business Administration fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Business Administration in United Kingdom - £7,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Business Administration in United Kingdom - £35,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Business Administration in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Undergraduate Business Administration in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Business Administration qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Business Administration Courses in the United Kingdom
- HND Business and ManagementBirmingham City University£7,000
- GradCert International ManagementUniversity of Salford£7,420
- BSc (Hons) Digital Business Management with Foundation YearThe University of Law£9,250
- BSc (Hons) Applied Golf Management StudiesUniversity of Birmingham£9,250
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (Enterprise) with foundation yearUniversity of Bolton£9,750
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (Retail) with foundation yearUniversity of Bolton£9,750
- BSc (Hons) Retail Business Management with foundation yearUniversity of Bolton£9,750
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (Finance) with foundation yearUniversity of Bolton£9,750
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (Law) with foundation yearUniversity of Bolton£9,750
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (Marketing) with foundation yearUniversity of Bolton£9,750
- Undergraduate Project and Event Management in UK
- Undergraduate Tourism Management in UK
- Undergraduate Business in UK
- Undergraduate Business English in UK
- Undergraduate Finance in UK
- Undergraduate Business Analytics in UK
- Undergraduate Accounting in UK
- Undergraduate Marine Transportation in UK
- Undergraduate Organizational Studies in UK
- Undergraduate Hospitality Management in UK