Undergraduate Finance Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Finance courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Finance universities in United Kingdom
- Bangor University
- Brunel University
- Coventry University
- University of Portsmouth
- Aston University
- Birmingham City University
- De Montfort University
- University of East London
- University of Greenwich
- University of South Wales
Undergraduate Finance fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Finance in United Kingdom - £6,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Finance in United Kingdom - £35,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Finance in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)
Studying Undergraduate Finance in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Finance qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Name of post-study work visa
|Length of time to stay in country
Top Undergraduate Finance Courses in the United Kingdom
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance (ACCA Route)BPP University£6,408
- BSc (Hons) Business Management (Finance) with foundation yearUniversity of Bolton£9,750
- BA (Hons) Business Management (Finance) (including a Foundation Year)University of Chester£9,750
- BA (Hons) Business Finance (including a Foundation Year)University of Chester£9,750
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance (including a Foundation Year)University of Chester£9,750
- BSc (Hons) Banking and Finance (including a Foundation Year)University of Chester£9,750
- BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance (Foundation Entry)University of Central Lancashire£16,500
- BA (Hons) Accounting and Financial Studies (Foundation Entry)University of Central Lancashire£16,500
- BA (Hons) Business with Finance with Foundation YearLiverpool John Moores University£11,000
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance with Digital BusinessBPP University£33,000
788+ courses available
Explore, filter and shortlist now
- Undergraduate Business Administration in UK
- Undergraduate Business Analytics in UK
- Undergraduate Organizational Studies in UK
- Undergraduate Tourism Management in UK
- Undergraduate Business in UK
- Undergraduate Accounting in UK
- Undergraduate Project and Event Management in UK
- Undergraduate Supply Chain Management in UK
- Undergraduate Business English in UK
- Undergraduate Marine Transportation in UK