Postgraduate Finance Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Finance courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Finance universities in United Kingdom
- University of Dundee
- Queen Mary University of London
- Brunel University
- University of Essex
- Birmingham City University
- Coventry University
- University of Glasgow
- City University of London
- University of Reading
- Nottingham Trent University
Postgraduate Finance fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Finance in United Kingdom - £4,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Finance in United Kingdom - £44,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Finance in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Finance in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Finance qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Finance Courses in the United Kingdom
- MBA Islamic Banking and FinanceBangor University£18,050
- MBA Banking and FinanceBangor University£18,050
- MBA FinanceBangor University£18,050
- MSc Banking and Finance (Chartered Banker)Bangor University£18,050
- MSc Management and FinanceBangor University£18,050
- MSc Islamic Banking and FinanceBangor University£18,050
- MSc Banking and FinanceBangor University£18,050
- MSc FinanceBangor University£18,050
- MSc Accounting and FinanceBangor University£16,750
- MSc Accounting and BankingBangor University£16,750
- Postgraduate Tourism Management in UK
- Postgraduate Marine Transportation in UK
- Postgraduate Project and Event Management in UK
- Postgraduate Accounting in UK
- Postgraduate Hospitality Management in UK
- Postgraduate Organizational Studies in UK
- Postgraduate Supply Chain Management in UK
- Postgraduate International Organizations in UK
- Postgraduate Business Administration in UK
- Postgraduate Business in UK
- Institutions offering the courses84
- Count of courses584
- Count of UG courses791
- Count of PG courses584
- Count of Doctorate courses55
- Fee range (min-max)£4,000 - £44,000