An MBA continues to be the flagship qualification for postgraduate business students seeking to increase their subject knowledge, build a portfolio of management skills and enhance their future career prospects in a competitive and increasingly global arena.
The MBA suite consists of a number of routes, all of which encompass three core topics that provide the foundation for a successful business, namely strategy, finance and leadership.
- Focus on career development skills and knowledge in a supportive environment.
- Access to a network of aspiring business managers drawn from various sectors and organizations.
- Opportunity to attend Wrexham Glyndŵr University on-campus business related events.
- The research element of the programme enables students to identify, investigate, analyse and propose sound solutions in relation to a business problem.
- Teaching is interactive and, where possible, based on contemporary business issues throughout the programme.