This Level 4 programme is the second part of our health bridging pathway for those that don't yet meet the academic entry requirements for our diploma- or degree-level health programmes.
During this certificate, you'll study core courses such as Function of the Human Body and Introduction to Careers in Health. You'll gain further study skills and knowledge in a supportive environment with guidance and advice from experienced teachers, and benefit from the blended, flexible delivery format, allowing you to fit study around other commitments.
Successful completion of this programme may help you to meet the academic entry requirements for entry in to the:
- New Zealand Diploma in Enrolled Nursing (Level 5)
- New Zealand Diploma in Wellness and Relaxation Massage (Level 5)
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Midwifery
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Social Services
- Bachelor of Applied Science
These programmes also have non-academic entry requirements, so you may need to plan ahead!