Whatever sector you currently work in, this MBA is a full-time career development programme designed to help you develop the strategic thinking skills needed in today’s global economy.
The course covers vital skills and knowledge that can be applied in almost any organisation, such as developing awareness of management and leadership practices, developing creative and systematic approaches to underlying business issues, and understanding how business and management practices can be improved.
The programme seeks to cultivate key intellectual capabilities of research, critique, synthesis and innovation, culminating in a master’s level dissertation.
We aim to optimise learning by employing a variety of teaching methods, including lectures, workshops, group tutorials, individual tuition and guest speakers. By tutoring you in strategic thinking skills, the course will give you the opportunity to develop the sought-after analytical and critical competencies that prestigious employers in today’s global economy value so highly.
- This MBA course offers you the chance to join a well-established postgraduate community and study alongside fellow professionals aiming for a senior career in management.
- Teaching and supervision is delivered by a dedicated team of experienced and well-qualified staff drawn from business and academia.
- The University’s excellent libraries, 24/7 IT facilities, WiFi and learning areas are freely available for your use.
- You’ll be given access to a research and study skills module which will assist in your studies.
- You’ll have opportunities to work with experienced academics to undertake your own research and develop your own areas of expertise.
- We offer opportunities for you to engage directly with local and regional organisations, many with internationally significant presence, as part of the learning process.
- This course aims to develop your critical knowledge of organisations, their management and the complex business issues they face.
- You’ll have the chance to apply research and analysis skills, culminating in a master’s level dissertation.
- A research and study skills module is available to all students on the full-time MBA programme. This module is designed to provide a strong base upon which to develop the academic skills required for study.
- Teaching is conducted by a highly-dedicated team, with specialist knowledge in a wide range of subject areas and close links to business and industry.
- Course materials are available online, allowing you to prepare work at home and ensuring in-class learning is highly interactive.