Business Management with Economics BSc (Hons) will help you to develop both the academic and practical skills you need to thrive in your business career whilst exploring how to apply economics techniques and theories in assessing markets and business planning.
Along with a foundation in business and management this course enables you to use economic techniques to analyse markets and evaluate business strategies. You will also have opportunities to explore areas including financial markets, business ethics, game theory and behavioural economics. This course is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute.
Economists are employed in a range of different industries including:
- Government departments and think tanks
- Banking high street and city
- Insurance and accountancy firms
- Charitable and non-profit organisations.
Recent graduates from our business management programme have joined companies in roles such as:
- Deloitte, Analyst
- Citi Group, Market Analyst
- IM Global Group, Finance and Business Development
- OSTC Brighton, Graduate Futures Trader
- Marks & Spencer, Loyalty Planning Analyst
- Waverton Investment Management, Operations (Trade Settlement and Fund Operations).