Business Management with Finance BSc (Hons) will enable you to combine business and analytical skills with sound financial knowledge to help inform business strategy.
Accredited by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants and the Chartered Management Institute, this specialism provides a foundation in business and management, develops your practical and personal skills and prepares you for careers in the financial and broader business sector. You can explore topics including taxation, financial management, financial markets, business ethics and game theory. This course is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
Recent graduates have joined companies in roles such as:
- Deloitte, Analyst
- Nissan Motors Cooperation Accessories Marketing Coordinator
- Tesco, Graduate Merchandiser
- PhotoBox, Social Media Manager
- Unilever, Marketing Assistant
- Utmost Healthcare, Business Development
- Walt Disney Company, Partnerships Executive.