Business Management with Marketing and Placement Year BSc (Hons) will help you to develop specialist marketing expertise underpinned by up-to-date business skills and knowledge. You will also graduate with a year's paid work experience.
This course provides an understanding of the key business and marketing functions and an appreciation of the influences that drive business and marketing decisions.
You can explore marketing topics including marketing communications, planning and strategy, market research, consumer psychology, and international and cross-cultural marketing. This course is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
This course will prepare you for the work in the marketing, advertising and PR industries, in roles such as account executive, media planner, media buyer, event organiser, public relations officer and marketing executive.
Recent graduates have gone on to roles in companies including:
- Coty, Assistant Brand Manager
- Friday Media Group, Media Sales Executive
- Innovation Enterprise, Global Events Marketing Executive
- John Lewis, Online Marketing Campaign Coordinator
- KPMG, Careers Development Coordinator
- Marks & Spencer, Press Assistant
- Nationwide, Marketing Manager
- Patternise, PR Manager
- The Prince’s Trust, Marketing Coordinator
- Vision Plc, Marketing Assistant.