Business Management BSc (Hons) enables you to develop the practical skills and broad understanding of business principles you need to thrive in your chosen career.
Opportunities to tailor your learning enable you to prepare for roles in general management and for more specialist careers: for example, employee relations, marketing, recruitment and selection as well as roles in accountancy, risk management and consultancy.
You will develop a sound knowledge of the key business functions and how they work together, as well as an appreciation of factors including customer and market requirements, competition, sustainability, and economic, political and technological change. This course is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
Recent graduates have joined companies in roles such as:
- Deloitte, Analyst
- Nissan Motors Cooperation Accessories Marketing Coordinator
- Tesco, Graduate Merchandiser
- Photobox, Social Media Manager
- Unilever, Marketing Assistant
- Utmost Healthcare, Business Development
- Walt Disney Company, Partnerships Executive.