- Environmental Intelligence is the integration of environmental and sustainability research with Data Science, Artificial Intelligence and cutting-edge digital technologies to provide organisations with the meaningful insight required to address the challenges associated with environmental and climate change
- Learn the principles behind a wide variety of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence methods and how to apply them to environmentally related problems and challenges.
- The programme can act as a conversion course, with no prior knowledge of coding, statistics or machine learning assumed, or you can build upon your existing skills and integrate them with environmental knowledge to address challenges associated with climate and environmental change.
- Gain experience with a variety of languages essential to Data Science and Artificial Intelligence, including R and Python, and how to work with a range of data formats and structures.
- Learn how to extract Environmental Intelligence from data, providing the information and insight that is required across critical sectors including energy, transportation, agriculture, financial services and healthcare.
- The delivery of the programme is supported by the UK Met Office, with components of teaching and project supervision provided by experts from the Joint Centre for Excellence in Environmental Intelligence.
Listed below are the documents required to apply for this course.