- You will hone practical and professional skills, equipping you to work across the creative industries or anywhere requiring people who understand how media and communications work.
- Study a range of contexts and applications, gaining a thorough grounding in the field.
- Opportunity to experience different ways of learning, with specialist modules that cover everything from the history of communications and professional writing, to language and social interaction, media, and global communications.
- Excellent facilities on campus include our Special Collections relating to world-renowned writers, The Bill Douglas Cinema Museum which is a unique film and popular culture resource and our Digital Humanities Lab. Exeter has also recently been awarded UNESCO City of Literature status.
- Participate in events involving internationally acclaimed authors, actors and filmmakers.
Listed below are the documents required to apply for this course.