- Discover how the study of history can bring critical insights and perspectives into the fast-moving and dynamic world of business
- Develop an understanding of the historical, political and economic contexts in which the global, national and regional economy operates
- Tailor your programme to your future career with a choice of optional modules such as Social Enterprise Management, Public History, World History and Social and Technological Innovation
- Benefit from world-class teaching on a unique, integrated degree that combines the research expertise of academics in both disciplines
- Gain a range of valuable employability skills such as resource management, stakeholder analysis, negotiation and event management preparing you for a range of careers across the public, private and NGO sectors
Listed below are the documents required to apply for this course.