- Study world history to its full: explore vital topics such as gender, race and global imperialism, navigate diverse geographical regions, and traverse 1,500 years of history, from the fall of the Roman Empire through to the post-Communist era
- Our strengths include Early Modern British and Modern European history, and specialisms in the histories of power, identity, knowledge and resources
- Exeter is a city bursting with history and heritage that offers museums, art galleries and a wide range of historical architecture. The University Library has extensive historical holdings and collections
- Our research centres, covering areas including Medical History and Medieval Studies, are a focus for interdisciplinary research activity across the institution and have significant international reputations
- The Student-Staff Liaison Committee provides an opportunity to communicate your views and influence, change and shape your degree. The student-run History Society organises guest speakers, trips and social events
Listed below are the documents required to apply for this course.