- By studying both Economics and Politics as well as the interrelationship between the two you’ll develop an extensive knowledge of two of the driving forces of modern society.
- You will consider a breadth of theory from the ideological content of economics, to the economic motives governing politicians.
- No prior subject knowledge is required as you’ll take introductory modules in economics, politics and in statistical analysis.
- Tailor your degree to your interests by choosing from a range of modules across both disciplines.
- Specialise in your final year by selecting from a range of final examination options, or by choosing a suitable dissertation topic.
Listed below are the documents required to apply for this course.