- Learn from leaders in their fields about critical global issues and challenges affecting environments and societies around the world
- Develop a comprehensive grounding in physical geography with the same breadth of options and experience as BSc Geography, plus a specialism in GIS from your second year onwards
- Discover how mapping and analytics are accelerating our understanding of big data, empowering digital transformation and being applied in a growing industry crossing the business, government, science and leisure sectors
- Develop the theoretical and practical skills required to capture, manage, manipulate, analyse and present a range of geographically-referenced data in GIS using industry-standard software
- Join a friendly and active student community: the Geography Society is one of the university’s largest and provides members with regular socials, sports teams, weekend trips and the famous GeogSoc ball
Listed below are the documents required to apply for this course.