- You’ll learn how government is constituted and how politics takes place on a global scale
- Offered under the prestigious Q-Step programme, we will train you in applied methods and techniques of political research
- Our optional work placement gives you the opportunity to use your new skills in the real world. Typically lasting 3 to 6 weeks you can choose from a wide range of organisations
- We place considerable emphasis on teaching in small groups allowing you to actively discuss and debate your ideas and work closely with academic staff
- You’ll build CV enhancing skills in research techniques, quantitative data analysis and software relevant to a variety of careers
Listed below are the documents required to apply for this course.