- Designed for those wishing to pursue a non-technical career within the rapidly expanding clean energy sector such as consultancy or project management
- Gain a grounding in the concepts and technology that underpin the Renewable Energy sector, as well as the societal and political considerations that impact its implementation
- Learn from experts in energy policy, renewable technologies, electrical power and networks, environmental law and regulation, sustainable business practice, and environmental science
- Tailor your degree to your interests and career ambitions with a variety of options covering the legal, political and business aspects of the sustainable energy transition
- Cornwall is where the UK’s renewable energy revolution began and offers state of the art facilities and exciting opportunities to engage with and contribute to solutions for environmental challenges
Listed below are the documents required to apply for this course.