- Our programmes cover a wide range of topics, both applied and theoretical, directly developed from research taking place at Exeter
- Our MPhys degrees give you a great opportunity to specialise in a research theme in which we excel, from astrophysics and quantum physics, through to electromagnetic and acoustic materials and biomedical physics
- Learn within a supportive community characterised by genuine student-staff relationships and small tutorial groups, typically made up of five students
- Option to combine your degree with a salaried research placement at companies such as Renishaw, the Home Office, and the Rutherford Appleton Laboratories
- Opportunity to join a close-knit student society with great social events throughout the year
- Benefit from access to advanced research facilities including clean-rooms, a helium liquefier, a water tank, amplified ultra-fast laser systems, and a suite of instruments for imaging biological materials
Listed below are the documents required to apply for this course.