- Combine your passion for mathematics with current applications in the field of fluid dynamics
- Explore the diverse field of fluid dynamics and study its applications in describing geophysical and astrophysical phenomena
- Learn from and engage with current research being undertaken within the department
- Accredited by the Institute of Mathematics as meeting the educational requirements of the Chartered Mathematician designation
- Option to take the ‘Commercial and Industrial Experience’ module during the vacation before your third year, allowing you to gain paid work experience in a commercial setting while earning credits towards your degree
Listed below are the documents required to apply for this course.