About the programme
Our research in Pharmacology centres on the molecular basis of disease processes. Our expertise ranges from in vivo models through to molecular pharmacology, and computational biology through to clinical application. The research conducted is focused on utilising integrated physiological and pharmacological approaches with biochemical and molecular techniques to study disease states, underlying mechanisms of disease and drug actions, with a view to identifying novel mechanisms, therapeutic targets and agents with a clinical and translational focus.
Why choose this programme?
- An internationally recognised research qualification.
- Developing advanced subject expertise at postgraduate level.
- Develop research skills through practice and extensive research experience.
- Employers are looking for high calibre graduates with advanced skills who can demonstrate independence through research.
- Highly rigorous researcher development programme.