Join a programme that combines over 40 years of international industry experience with a strong focus on commercial aspects of shipping, logistics and ports. Build industry connections through the visiting speakers' programme and stand out to employers with a qualification accredited by the Charted Institute of Logistics and Transport and recognised by the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers and The Nautical Institute.
This programme is available with a January or September start.
- Stand out to employers with a postgraduate qualification accredited by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) and recognised by the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS) and The Nautical Institute.
- Gain the specialist skills you need to enter senior management positions in the maritime industry and related fields.
- Designed to appeal to those already in the workplace, our programme allows you to take the opportunity to enhance your professional competence by building on your existing experiences through a structured programme of study. Our programme offers a learner-centred approach that is responsive to your needs. If you wish, you can choose to complete your studies in three consecutive years.
- Broaden your horizons by joining a programme with a truly international focus. In any given year our students might hail from over 20 different countries, enhancing one another’s academic experiences and providing excellent opportunities for international networking.
- Harness the latest technologies to enhance your learning experience – our expertise in simulation-based technology will allow you to enter the work place up to speed with the most contemporary techniques.
- Build the industry knowledge to transition smoothly into the workplace thanks to regular visits to companies, trade exhibitions, seminars, workshops and industry conferences.
- Develop a wide-reaching network of industry contacts thanks to our programme of visiting expert industry speakers providing specialist knowledge and insights as well as opportunities to seek internship, consultancy, or research experience.