Undergraduate Physical Fitness Courses in Australia
Australia offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Physical Fitness courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in Australia with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 1 Undergraduate Physical Fitness universities in Australia
Undergraduate Physical Fitness fees in Australia
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Physical Fitness in Australia - £8,327
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Physical Fitness in Australia - £8,327
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Physical Fitness in Australia
Before moving to study in Australia you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|Australia student visa||AUD $650|
Studying Undergraduate Physical Fitness in Australia eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in Australia. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Physical Fitness qualification in Australia
Once you’ve completed your studies in Australia you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in Australia and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|Australia||Temporary Graduate Work visa||2 - 4 years|
Top Undergraduate Physical Fitness Courses in the Australia
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science (Honours) (Clinical Exercise Physiology)University of Southern Queensland£16,655
- Undergraduate Health care in Australia
- Undergraduate Medicine in Australia
- Undergraduate Exercise Science in Australia
- Undergraduate Physiotherapy in Australia
- Undergraduate Behavioural Genetics in Australia
- Undergraduate Clinical Laboratory Sciences in Australia
- Undergraduate Occupational Therapy in Australia
- Undergraduate Immunology in Australia
- Undergraduate Nutrition in Australia
- Undergraduate Emergency Medicine in Australia