How can I study in Canada after 12th from Nepal? 

Updated on: Aug 2, 2023

If you are a student from Nepal and wish to study in Canada after completing your 12th grade, here are the steps you can follow:

  1. Choose a course and college/university: First, you need to research and choose a course and a college/university in Canada that offers that course. You can browse through various college/university websites, read about the courses they offer, and their eligibility criteria.
  2. Check admission requirements: Once you have selected a college/university and course, you need to check their admission requirements. Different colleges/universities may have different requirements, so make sure you fulfill all of them.
  3. Apply for admission: After you have ensured that you meet the admission requirements, you can apply for admission by filling in the application form and submitting the necessary documents, such as your academic transcripts, English language proficiency test scores, and passport.
  4. Apply for a student visa: Once you have been accepted by the college/university, you can apply for a student visa. You will need to provide documents such as an acceptance letter from the college/university, proof of funds to support your stay in Canada, and a valid passport.
  5. Prepare for your trip: After your visa is approved, you can start preparing for your trip to Canada. You will need to book your flight tickets, arrange for accommodation, and ensure that you have all the necessary documents with you.

Arrive in Canada: Once you arrive in Canada, you will need to go through immigration and customs. You will also need to register with the college/university and attend the orientation program.

#BBD0E0 »