The MA in Creative Writing is a uniquely inspirational programme that delivers integrated training in the writing of literary and media text.
Taught by experienced writers of major profile, this course provides teaching on a range of genres including fiction, short story, poetry, drama, screenwriting and creative non-fiction.
Your studies will connect with the unique literary culture of Wales, home to one of the oldest bardic traditions in Europe.
CREATIVE WRITING (EXTENDED) EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
As well as significantly improving your writing skills, you should develop oral communication skills by learning to present your ideas in a range of formats.
Graduates from this course enter a range of creative industries including publishing, broadcasting, marketing and advertising.
Our career support services include:
- Employability workshops, employers’ talks, bespoke events and careers fairs
- Individual advice and guidance from professionally qualified Careers Advisers
- Help with finding jobs, internships, work placements and volunteering opportunities
- Access to information resources on a wide range of career management topics
- Funding to support student internship opportunities and Student Society/Club events.
We also provide help and advice for Swansea University Alumni up to two years after you graduate.