The Postgraduate Certificate in Translation Technology gives a valuable Continuing Professional Development opportunity to practising translators wishing to gain or update translation technology skills.
Through in-depth group work and individual study you obtain hands-on experience of industry standard computer-assisted translation, machine translation, software localisation and terminology management tools.
You also have the chance to gain skills in public service Interpreting or digital publishing, or you may wish to take a more academic module in the history and theory of translation.
This full-time only course contains 60 credits (30 ECTS) taken over two semesters.
TRANSLATION TECHNOLOGY EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
The Postgraduate Certificate in Translation Technology can help towards your Continuing Professional Development and cement a commitment to your employer and vocation.
Our career support services include:
- Employability workshops, employers’ talks, bespoke events and careers fairs
- Individual advice and guidance from professionally qualified Careers Advisers
- Help with finding jobs, internships, work placements and volunteering opportunities
- Access to information resources on a wide range of career management topics
- Funding to support student internship opportunities and Student Society/Club events.