Capitalizing on innovation is essential to business growth, and knowing how to do so is essential to personal career growth. Addressing the developing needs of innovative organizations, this forward-thinking program focuses on design thinking and the nurturing of creative cultures within organizations for entrepreneurs. Students will learn to think about designing new products or creative updates to existing products, the logistics of implementing those ideas, and how to do it all in the corporate environment or entrepreneurial space. Designed with the promising creative professional in mind, this course series provides an intensive examination of the scope of demands of real-world innovation and product development, whether tangible object, system or service.
- Design new or updated products, services or processes to fulfill unmet needs
- Learn to manage advanced projects to get products, services and ideas to market
- Develop skills to analyze the viability of a new product or innovation
- Utilize rapid prototyping and systems thinking to refine new products
- Examine how customers perceive competitive products and services
- Gain a competitive edge in the global job market through an internship in a U.S. company
Who Should Attend
This program is beneficial for those coming from several different backgrounds: international students and professionals who are pursuing innovative ventures; entrepreneurs who are challenged to find creative niches and problem-solving solutions; motivated individuals looking to start up a new project or way to handle their usual projects. This program will equip all of those in both creative and product design fields to approach business in a new way.