Learn the foundations of international finance and the history and structure of international financial markets. You will discover the basic forces behind international investment flows and gain an understanding of the financial management techniques used by multinational firms. Determine the functions of foreign exchange spot trading, forward and derivatives transactions, and learn alternative financing and payment methods.
- Analyze and understand financial data from multinational companies
- Create and analyze financial models
- Examine international financial markets and develop investment strategies
- Develop effective financial risk management strategies
- Gain a competitive edge in the global job market with an internship in a U.S. company