- Academic English for ESL Learners courses
- Standardized English Proficiency Test Preparation course
- University Application Assistance course
- STAR Research and University Prep course
- UCI Major / General Education courses
- Completion of one year of Academic English for ESL Learners courses is required.
- Students must meet the program advancement criteria to take UCI General Education & Major courses.
- Program approval is required to enroll in more than 12 units in any subsequent quarter. The maximum number of units that are covered by the program tuition is 16.
- Courses are scheduled based on availability. Course equivalent substitutions will be recommended when courses become unavailable.
Listed below are the documents required to apply for this course.