In the Glasgow Master of Global Business (MGB) programme, you will study, travel and explore the world. Designed for recent graduates with an undergraduate degree in business, commerce or management, the MGB programme offers you a truly global learning experience at three leading business schools across three continents.
WHY THIS PROGRAMME
- Living, working and studying in three countries, you will discover how business is done in an international environment and develop career skills you can apply across the world through an immersive, culturally-focused graduate programme.
- You will develop an acute awareness of your own culture and the cultures of your classmates – all of which helps them understand how business is done differently in different parts of the world.
- You will be equipped with a global mind-set and a high level of cultural awareness and cross-cultural communication that increase effectiveness in international contexts.
- You will acquire the skills and confidence to implement an organisation-based, action learning consulting project with multinational firms.
- In addition to the core courses, you will have the choice to complete an international internship or undertake a thesis research project.
- Introductory language courses (Chinese or French) will provide you with the competency in communicating at a basic level in a language other than your mother tongue or English.
Upon completing the programme, graduates will have a range of new opportunities open to them for entering the employment market. Our alumni have either set up their own business, worked in SMEs, consultancy or multinational, in a management capacity. We have a dedicated careers and employability team who provide one-to-one support and advice, group workshops, employer events on campus and networking opportunities throughout the year to help you with your career prospects.